Thursday, September 1, 2011

An Extraordinary Life...


Some people think that life as a mom is boring... you can't go out and leave whenever you want to, you don't sleep, your life revolves around feeding times and diaper changes, BUT what they don't know, is all the fun you have with the little life that you created. I mean, just LOOK at that little smile! Kaelyn is such a happy baby and is growing so fast. Kinda makes me want to have another one (obviously not right now), just because it is so fun to see their personalities develop and get to know them.


I often do a lot of little photo shoots with Kaelyn just to makes sure I have enough pictures of her when she gets older and wants to see what a little doll she was! The pic above is just one of the many that I have taken. Doesn't she just have the most gorgeous blue eyes? She got those from her daddy :)


3 MONTHS OLD!!! Man, how time flies!



Oh, she is just so beautiful!!



How can you not smile and love babies when they are as cute as this one?!?!

Kaelyn is getting so strong and is trying to sit and stand as much as possible! She rolled over for the first time a couple weeks ago! She seems so young for that, but I guess it's normal! We are definitely going to have to start baby proofing soon!

Kevin and I are doing well! Kevin decided to not do classes this semester, since he is already getting little sleep in between work and when I have to leave for work at 2:30. We are so grateful that we have the opportunity for one of us to always be with Kaelyn. I really didn't want her to be raised by anyone else (not that I don't love my family.... I'm just weird about it). I am loving my new job and am making a lot of awesome friends. I hope that it just keeps getting better and better, since I will be there til I have the chance to be a stay-at-home mom (fingers crossed). We are making extra payments on the car to hopefully get it paid off quicker (lesson learned: don't buy a BRAND-SPANKIN NEW CAR) so that I can stay home. AND since we can't even TALK about having another kid til the car is paid off, I'm extra anxious to get it all paid off! I don't want Kaelyn to be toooooo much older than her brother/sister.

That's pretty much all that's new here... just living the extraordinary life of a mother! There really is nothing better (although I hear being a Grandma is pretty cool too!) Hope you all have a great day!!

xoxoxo

Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment