Thursday, December 1, 2011

6 Months!

My sweet angel baby is 6 months old!

And boy is she a cutie...



She loves getting her picture taken, and is working on her model pose!




She is moving all over the place! Mainly rolling, scooting and attempting to crawl... she is almost there! Just has to get her hands coordinated with her legs!

She loves to explore when mommy's not looking!


She is eating lots of new foods! And has liked everything we have tried so far... her favorite so far is bananas :)
Even with food all over her face, she is just too dang cute for words!





I couldn't ask for a bigger blessing in my life! She is always so happy, and truly makes this momma sooooo proud!






6 months has passed since this little girl has changed my life... so much has happened and the time has gone by soooo fast! Way too fast. I miss my little snuggly newborn, but I am loving watching her grow and discover new things.


It is finally time to stop using her as an excuse to why I am overweight, so the challenge begins now! By her first birthday, I was to lose 30 lbs. I know it's going to be hard, but my health depends on it. I am at least 30 lbs overweight, which as you all know, can make things a little harder in the health department. My asthma is terrible, my joints kill all the time, and I just don't have the energy I used to. So, beginning today, the challenge begins.... This is soooo embarassing, but in order to make myself do it, I need to be accountable. So I'm making my weightloss public. Beginning today at 161.0. Let's see how low I can go!


Hope you all have a wonderful day!

xoxox


Brit


















No comments:

Post a Comment